Late-Night Boston Dining at RumBa - Bold Flavors & Legendary Cocktails
Late-Night Dining at RumBa: Sophisticated Flavors & Legendary Cocktails
Long before the American Revolution, rum played an important role in the social and economic life of Boston. Our chic rum and Champagne bar RumBa honors the heritage and lore of the historic rum trade with an impressive array of spirits - and an incredible late-night menu. Served from 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., dinner at RumBa is a bold and flavorful experience.
What's on the Dinner Menu at RumBa?
- Truffle Flatbread with Crème Fraiche, Roasted Mushrooms, Chevre, White Truffle Oil, Fresh Arugula, and Balsamic Reduction
- New England Lobster Roll with Sweet Maine Lobster, Lemon Aioli, and Bibb Lettuce on a Grilled Bun
- Beef Sliders with Cheddar Cheese, Bacon Jam, and Crispy Shallots
- Fort Point Pizza with Sopressata Picante, Spicy Italian Sausage, and Chili Oil
- Grilled Spicy Tuna Tostadas with Rare Yellowfin Tuna, Avocado, Maui Onions, and Aloha Sauce on Corn Tortillas
- … plus many more mouthwatering selections
Exquisite Boston Dining at the InterContinental
RumBa is just one of the restaurants and bars you'll encounter at our waterfront hotel. Enjoy upscale French cuisine at Miel, fresh sushi and vintage tequila at Sushi-Teq, and a spectacular collection of vodkas at Vodkaba. Room service is also available. Would you like to know more about our hotel's culinary offerings? Please contact us today.