Boston Events: Harborfest, America's Biggest Fourth of July Celebration
Over two centuries ago in Boston, the dream of democracy launched the American Revolution, creating a country dedicated to freedom and liberty - an idea unheard of at the time. Celebrate Independence Day at Boston Harborfest, America's largest Fourth of July festival. It seems like the whole city comes out for this remarkable festival, which features historical reenactments, Freedom Trail walks, Boston Duck Tours, plus live music and entertainment leading up to Tuesday, July 14th.
You still have time to get in on the action - and to remember the ideals that America was founded on. Events at this year's Boston Harborfest include:
- Arts at Harborfest Art Exhibition and Sale at Christopher Columbus Park (July 1)
- Live Showtunes and Screening of Yankee Doodle Dandy at Christopher Columbus Park (July 1)
- Sunset Clambake (July 2)
- Boston Tea Party Museum Scavenger Hunt (through July 4)
- Explore Boston's Historic Freedom Trail (ongoing)
- Boston Harbor Cruises (ongoing)
- Dramatic Reading of the Declaration of Independence (July 4)
- 18th Century Printing and Colonial Chocolate Demonstrations (July 4)
- … plus much more
Situated right on Boston Harbor steps away from the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, our modern hotel is an ideal home base to enjoy all of the Boston events at Harborfest. Connect with the true spirit of the city and embrace America's rich history in this sparkling destination.