Boston Events - New England Boat Show: Sailboats, Powerboats & Accessories
Designed for beginners as well as experienced boaters, the New England Boat Show features a diverse selection of sailboats, powerboats, and accessories. Browse a massive collection of yachts, speedboats, and sloops at the show, which takes place this year in a new, larger venue: the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
From February 11-19, you'll find plenty of exciting products for browsing and buying. Check out new navigational equipment, hardware, rigging, fishing gear, and water sports equipment. There will also be numerous with special programs, classes, and hands-on activities.
Features of this year's New England Boat Show include:
- Boat Maintenance and Repair Seminars at Fred's Shed Interactive Learning Center
- Miss Geico Offshore Racing Boat
- Entertaining Classes at Progressive Insurance Boating School
- United States Power Squadrons Boating Skills Virtual Trainer and Simulator
- Meet Captain Dave Carraro from National Geographic Channel's Wicket Tuna
- Create-A-Boat Toy Boat Building for Kids
- Pets on Board Photo Contest
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is located at 415 Summer Street, half a mile from our waterfront hotel. Stay in a luxurious suite that overlooks the water, and enjoy a convenient location for exploring Boston attractions and events. Book your reservations today - call now at 1 (617) 747 1000 to arrange your stay and request additional information.