Embrace Your Inner Artist and Get Creative at ArtWeek Boston
Expand your idea of creativity at ArtWeek Boston, an exciting multi-media experience this April 28 through May 7. Fashion, food, wine, music, film, visual arts, and handicrafts will all be showcased with interactive exhibits during this unique event. Find interesting activities throughout the city of Boston that speak to the artist within.
Browse this sampling of interactive events and attractions during 2017 ArtWeek Boston to get an idea of the experiences that this festival entails:
- Kickoff Event "ArtWeek on Newbury" with Dancing, Music, and Chalk Art
- Metal Casting, Weld-a-Critter, Make a Silver Ring and Sam Adams Tour
- Design Your Own Wine Label Contest
- Art of Food Culinary Restaurant Events
- Live Art with Whole Foods Market
- Wood, Magnets, Playdough, and Space
- The Lost Music of Canterbury
- So You Think You Can't Paint? Watercolor Workshop
- TILL Wave Paint Festival with Airbrush and Roller Painting
- Design Your Own Tumbler
- Fire and Ink: Paint with Alcohol Inks and Fire
- Textilelations Knitting and Quilting Demonstrations
- MIT Museum's Idea Hub: Make Paper Circuits and Illuminated Cards
- … plus much, much more!
Get creative at ArtWeek Boston and stay in the middle of the action at our lavish luxury hotel. Fresh and stylish, our waterfront accommodations include 55" flat screen HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and 24-hour in-room dining. Enjoy stunning views of the city and experience the very best that Boston has to offer. Make your booking today.