Taste 2015 & Boston Beer Summit Harvest Fest 2015
This month marks a refreshing one for foodies and craft beer lovers alike, as two Boston festivals happen nearly back-to-back in November.
Taste 2015 is on deck first with a cornucopia of Boston's hottest and best restaurants, chefs and menus. Guests will have a chance to meet the culinary geniuses behind the fare, and feel even more satisfied knowing a part of the proceeds go to ending hunger in Boston. This event takes place on 11/17.
For the true craft beer connoisseur, there is nothing quite like discovering a new brew and partaking in your favorite brewery's seasonal creations. The Boston Beer Summit Harvest Fest promises to showcase over 50 local and regional breweries from the area. Below is just a sip off the sneak peek list of autumn and winter selections that are making their grand appearance at the event. The festival goes from 11/20-11/21. Cheers!
- Boulevard: The Calling IPA, Heavy Lifting IPA, Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale - Saison, Tell Tale Tart- American sour
- Brewery Ommegang: Witte Wheat Ale, Hennepin Farmhouse Saison, Abbey Dubbel Ale, Grains of Truth Harvest Ale
- Brewery van Honsebroucl: Kasteel Barista - Belgian Quad with Chocolate and Coffee
- Brooklyn: Brooklyn Insulated Lager/Dark Lager, Brooklyn Lord Sorachi/Super Saison, Brooklyn BLAST!/Double IPA, Post Road Pumpkin Ale/Pumpkin Beer
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge: Gulden Draak
- Cisco: Grey Lady, Shark Tracker Light Lager, Indie IPA, Whales Tale Ale, Sankaty Light Lager
- Clown Shoes: Pecan Porter and others tbd
- De Brabandere: Petrus Aged Pale - oak aged barrel sour ale, Petrus Aged Red - Belgian strong ale with sour cherriese
- Dingle Brewing: Crean's Irish Ale
- Dinkel Acker: German Pils