Revolutionary history: Boston tea party packageINTERCONTINENTAL BOSTON, a 424-room luxury hotel located adjacent to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, is offering the new REVOLUTIONARY HISTORY: BOSTON TEA PARTY PACKAGE starting from only $299.00. This package is valid year-round and includes
- Deluxe accommodations overlooking Boston's historic waterfront and the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Two (2) adult (age 13 ) combo tickets with access to both the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and Old South Meeting House
- Two (2) tea infused beverages - choice of RumBa's hard tea rum cocktails (Life & LiberTea or The Tea Act) or hot tea
- Tea Amenity - Boston Tea Company Connoisseur's Mini Wooden Tea Chest which includes 20 tea bags in five gourmet blends: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Oriental Treasure Green Tea, Pomegranate Green Tea and Lemon Honey Chamomile Herbal
- VIP waterfront viewing access for two (2) at the 243rd Anniversary Boston Tea Party Annual Reenactment - valid Dec. 16, 2016 ONLY VIP waterfront viewing will be in front of the kiosk along the Fort Point Channel
NOTES: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum tickets are date specific and include a 1hr show. Shows run from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Nov.- March) and from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (April - Oct.) every 30 minutes /7 days per week. Old South Meeting House is open daily - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Nov. - March) and from 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (April - Oct.). InterContinental Boston will contact guest(s) who booked the package prior to arrival secure ticket dates. Additional tickets can be purchased separately. Package is based on double occupancy, blackout dates apply.