The beloved Boston Pops are back for their 2017 Spring Season: Celebrating John Williams. Along with music from hit movies like Jaws, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones, the season is packed with special music from Ben Folds, Queen Latifah, and Leslie Odom, Jr. of Hamilton. Check out the spring schedule and buy your tickets today:
- May 10 - Opening Night with Queen Latifah
- May 11 - Queen Latifah
- May 12 - E.T. in Concert
- May 13 - E.T. in Concert
- May 14 - Mamma Mia! Mother's Day with the Music of ABBA
- May 15 - Mamma Mia! with the Music of ABBA
- May 16 - Lights! Camera! Music! The Magic of John Williams
- May 17 - Ben Folds
- May 18 - Ben Folds
- May 19 - Tufts Night
- May 20 - Boston University Night
- May 23 - Arthur Fiedler Night
- May 24 - Lights! Camera! Music! The Magic of John Williams
- May 25 - Jaws in Concert
- May 26 - Jaws in Concert
- May 27 - Harvard 25th Night
- May 31 - John Williams' Film Night
- June 1 - John Williams' Film Night
- June 2 - Cirque de la Symphonie
- June 3 - Cirque de la Symphonie
- June 6 - Leslie Odom, Jr.
- June 7 - Leslie Odom, Jr.
- June 8 - The Beatles & Beyond
- June 9 - MIT Tech Night
- June 10 - The Beatles & Beyond
Boston Pops concert tickets are available now online, and advance purchases are highly recommended. Boston Symphony Hall is located at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, just 2.2 miles from our waterfront hotel.
Stay with us and enjoy an unparalleled location overlooking the city and its famous harbor, plus upscale French dining and luxurious suites. Make your reservations today.