Boston Weather in June: Summertime Tips for New England
June is a beautiful time to visit Boston. The city bursts into color as flowers and gardens bloom, filling parks with vibrant photo opps. It gets warm and sometimes hot - and everyone in the city comes outside to enjoy the balmy weather. Wondering what things will be like when you are here? Take a look at the data.
What's the Weather Like in June in Boston?
Here are the average temperatures, rainfall, and sunshine based on climate data from previous years:
- Average Temperature - 67˚ F
- High Temperature - 75˚ F
- Low Temperature - 59˚ F
- Rainfall - 90 Millimeters
- Rainfall Days - 13 Days
- Sunshine Hours - 9 Hours
- Ocean Temperature - 57˚ F
Go online to find today's current Boston forecast for more precise information.
What to Pack for Boston in Summer: Plan Ahead & Pack Smart
Wondering what to pack for your June trip to New England? Don't forget these essentials:
- Comfortable walking shoes - a must on brick sidewalks and cobblestone streets.
- Light jacket or sweater - you might like having one in the evening.
- Swimsuit - for the pool at SPA InterContinental.
- Sunglasses, sunblock, and/or a sunhat - protect yourself!
- Fancy outfit(s) - for nights on the town (when in doubt, wear black).
- Boston sports hat or clothing - especially if you're going to a Red Sox game!
- Rain jacket or umbrella - may come in handy for surprise summer rains.
Book Your Boston Summer Getaway Today & Escape to the Waterfront