Boston's Best Breweries & Brewpubs: Tour Bean Town's Buzzing Beer Scene
Breweries old and new dot the landscape of Boston, and every local has their favorite. From brand-new beer hotspots to established breweries, find the pour that fits you perfectly.
What Are the Coolest Breweries in Boston?
- Samuel Adams Brewery - Visit the brewery where the craft beer bonanza started in Boston in the 1980s. Enjoy free one-hour tours at the facility in Jamaica Plains.
- Dorchester Brewing Co. - Order a beer flight, a pint, or even beer to go at this lighthearted brewery, which serves house beers as well as those of local partners. Play games and hit up the food trucks.
- Exhibit ‘A' Brewing Company - Sample fresh pours and pick up a growler at this Farmington brewery, an up-and-coming company that's making waves in the Boston brew scene.
- Harpoon Brewery - Located in the Seaport District by the waterfront, this brewery is the ideal destination on a sunny summer day. Tours are available for $5.
- Mystic Brewery - Try the new IPAs at this Chelsea brewery, which is known for hoppy ales and easy-traveling cans.
- Cambridge Brewing Co. - Try at least 10 different beers on tap at this Belgian-style brewery, plus grass-fed burgers and tasty fresh-made pizza.
Boston Hotel on the Waterfront with Innovative Restaurants
Are you a beer connoisseur or a foodie? Discover cross-cultural flavors and contemporary sophistication at our unique restaurants and bars: Miel, RumBa, Vodkaba, and Sushi-Teq. Embrace the dynamic Boston dining scene one delicious bite at a time. Questions? Please contact us today for more information and to book your restaurant and hotel reservations.