Top Boston Things to Do this Summer: Beaches, Baseball & Biking
Immerse yourself in the beauty of a Boston summer day. Take advantage of the long, sunny days and warm nights to savor every moment of your vacation this year.
What are the Best Things to Do in Boston This Summer?
How many of these fun activities can you check off your Boston bucket list?
- Red Sox Baseball Game. Cheer for the home team at Fenway Park.
- Concerts at Gillette Stadium. Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Beyonce, and Jay-Z are all performing in summer 2018.
- Harbor Cruises. Book a whale watching tour to see amazing whales and marine mammals plus beautiful islands and historic lighthouses.
- Boston Beaches. Build a sandcastle or stroll through the surf at Revere Beach, L Street Beach, or Pleasure Bay Beach.
- Outdoor Dining at Miel. Savor the balmy weather with an al fresco table at our South of France brasserie - it overlooks the historic Fort Point Channel waterfront and gardens.
- Bike Tours. Hop on a bike and explore the city on two wheels when you go off the beaten path on a guided bike tour.
- Gardens & Parks. Explore natural hideaways like Fenway Victory Gardens, the Boston Public Garden, and Boston Commons.
Seize the Summer at our Upscale Boston Hotel on the Harbor
Overlooking the gorgeous Boston waterfront, our immaculate hotel offers an incredible experience of the true Boston. We're close to all the top attractions and summer things to do in Boston. Browse our valuable specials and packages and plan your summer vacation today!