You've heard of Comic-Con - but what about "Horti-Con?" The Boston Flower and Garden Show returns with a vengeance for 2017 and a fun, comic-style theme: "Superheroes of the Garden." From March 22-26, Seaport World Trade Center will host this exciting event - just in time to get you excited for the arrival of the spring season.
Discover beautiful flower displays, lushly landscaped gardens, and endless inspiration at this horticultural show. Learn tips about urban agriculture, beekeeping, container gardens, and every aspect of growing and gardening. Shop for garden tools, lawn ornaments, hand-made crafts, and seeds of every variety.
Highlights of this year's Boston Flower and Garden Show include:
- Lectures & Live Demos by Experts on Gardening, Landscaping, and Floral Design
- Garden Photography Mini-Workshops
- "Ask the Experts" Question and Answer Sessions
- Live Music in the Gardens by the Sweet Adelines
- Competitions in Floral Design, Horticulture, and Photography
- Little Sprouts Activity Center for Kids
- Garden Marketplace
Are you looking for a place to stay nearby the show? Our luxurious waterfront hotel is less than a mile away from the venue. Discover a stylish setting for your Boston experience, with fashionable suites, scenic views, and upscale surroundings at every turn. Dine on exquisite French cuisine at Miel, visit the spa, and relax in the indoor lap pool. Would you like to learn more? Ready to book? Please contact us today.