Ring in the New Year with a flurry of festivities at Boston's First Night First Day celebration, which takes place throughout December 31 and January. Centered around Copley Square and Boston Common, this special event features a little something for everyone, including family-friendly activities, spectacular ice sculptures, and of course - a countdown to midnight with fireworks to welcome 2017.
Check out some of our favorite activities during Boston's First Night First Day, and make plans now to experience this alcohol-free celebration:
- Fireworks at midnight at Copley Square
- Fireworks at 7 pm (for the kids) at Boston Common
- Live music, dancing, and entertainment
- People's Procession parade down Boylston Street
- First Day brunches at Boston restaurants
- Museum promotions
- Amazing ice sculptures and light shows
- Ice skating on Frog Pond
- Magic shows, face painting, puppets, and balloon artists
- … plus much more!
Are you looking for a place to stay nearby the festivities? Our hotel is just 0.7 miles from Copley Square. We offer an opulent holiday experience for your New Year's celebration, with fine dining, luxurious accommodations, and world-class services. Explore the best Boston events and attractions from our prime location, right on the waterfront near the Tea Party Ships. Celebrate in style - make your booking today!