Dive Into the 4th Annual Boston Seafood Festival
Boston Fish Pier
212 Northern Avenue
Sunday, August 2nd
Ages 13 & Up - $15
Ages 6-12 - $5
Ages 5 & Under - FREE!
Fishing has been an integral part of our city's culture since it was first settled in 1630. In fact, it's the oldest industry in the country! As such, Boston seafood is renowned to be some of the best in the world, from boatloads of fish and mammoth lobsters, to super meaty clams, mussels, and crabs. The 4th Annual Boston Seafood Festival is your chance to dive into the bounty our coastal New England location has to offer.
Tastings, Talks, Contests & Performances
The all-day party takes place on the 101-year-old historic Boston Fish Pier, with cooking demonstrations from some of the city's most popular chefs, clambakes, and educational talks about sustainable fishing, as well as a number of other pertinent topics meant to enhance your appreciation for every bite of delicious Boston seafood you enjoy. In addition to some of the city's best street performers, highlights from past years include:
• Art on the Spot - A special area for kids, with face painting, interactive crafts, origami, and sidewalk chalk murals.
• New England Aquarium Tide Pool Tank - Hands-on education is the name of the game at this unique exhibit, full of tidal creatures for all ages to handle as they learn about them.
• Red Trouser Show - This pair of amazing acrobats can pop-up anywhere, so watch out!
• Battle of the Shuckers - Oyster shucking experts square-off for a $500 prize at 12:30 pm.
• Lobster Bake - $35 gets you a perfectly cooked lobster, mussels, corn, coleslaw, and a roll. There's no better way to celebrate the sea, less than a mile from our hotel!
Please contact us at your convenience at 1-866-473-9699 for more information, and to make your reservations at our Boston hotel.