Boston Offers Summer Fun in the Sun for the Whole FamilyFrom outdoor movies to picnics in the park, Boston’s cornucopia of fun, kid-centric attractions are sure to delight your child and amuse the big kid in you. Boston offers something for everyone, from the history buff to the animal lover. Whether you are looking for family-friendly weekend activities or you want to create an unforgettable vacation in Boston, here are some of the summer attractions and events that shouldn’t be missed:
- Get a breathtaking birds-eye view of Boston when you head 749 feet up to the Skywalk Observatory in the Prudential Tower.
- Cruise out of Boston Harbor to take in some majestic whale watching.
- Feed your child’s curious and creative mind at Boston Children’s Museum.
- Take a walk on the wide side at Franklin Park Zoo.
- Put your little builder’s mind to work at Legoland Discovery Center.
Food & Drink
- Cool off with a refreshing ice cream cone from Boston’s popular creameries Emack & Bolio or JP Licks.
- Early risers will enjoy brunch at Sugar Baking Company and Restaurant, with bustling views of Washington Street.
- Pack a delicious picnic and take a twirl on the merry-go-round in Boston Common, America’s oldest public park.
- Take to the water and teach the family to sail with the Boston Sailing Center.
- Take your family out to the ballgame at America’s oldest ballpark, Fenway Park.